Join us online as we explore sukkot (special huts created for the holiday of Sukkot) in Israel, presented by Shay Rubinstein. We will also read a story and do a Sukkot craft with Allison Weil, from PJ Library of Howard County.
FREE, but registration required. We will be meeting on Zoom. The private link will be sent after registering.
During the Sukkah Hop, we’ll be crafting together. You can make an edible or nonedible sukkah. The items you’ll need are below.
For the edible craft, you’ll need:
- Graham crackers
- Pretzel rods
- Icing, frosting, peanut butter, Nutella – something to act as your “glue”
- Gummy fruits – for decoration
- Green string licorice (optional)
To make a nonedible sukkah, you’ll need:
- Toilet paper or paper towel rolls (9-14 of them)
- Wooden skewers – 3
- Green tissue paper
- Small sheets of other colored paper
- Paint (if you want to paint the paper towel rolls)
Please contact Allison Weil with any questions or concerns.